When is the event?
Saturday May 6, 2017 from 5 – 8pm.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
We expect this event to sell out, so pre-sale tickets are encouraged. Please check our Facebook page on the day of the event to see if any tickets are still available.
How do I get to City Market?
Where should I park?
There is ample parking around the facility. Some street parking is available. There are also multiple pay parking lots around the facility. Some nearby lots are listed below. Check out this website for more info!
- The Market Square Center Garage on Ohio – $13 max
- 135 E. Market – $10
- Indiana Parking Garage – $9
Where do I check in?
Please enter City Market through the main entrance off Market Street. See yellow arrow below. We will have a table set up where we will check you in and give you a wristband which will serve as your “ticket” for food and drinks.
Are pets allowed?
Only service animals are allowed inside the facility.
Is the event wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately, there is no wheelchair access to the catacombs. All other areas of the City Market are wheelchair accessible. For access to the Catacombs, guests will need to be able to walk down a flight of stairs to access the Catacombs.
What is the dress code?
Dressy casual. Closed toed shoes are highly encouraged for access to the catacombs as the dirt floor is dusty and uneven.
What’s on the menu?
- Beer and Wine from Tomlinson’s Tap Room
- Circle City Soups & Sweets – Wings (2 per person), Mini chicken salad on croissant, Creamy tomato soup (4-5oz portion)
- Spice Box (Indian Food) – Chicken and Channa (Garbanzos) Box, Vegan Channa Box, Chicken Naan Wrap
- 3 Carrots – Vegan Soup, Vegan dessert (limited – vegans only please)
- Just Cookies – bite size cookies
What activities are planned?
- Catacombs tours with docents from Indiana Landmarks
- City Market Scavenger Hunt (with prizes!)
- Corn Hole
- Wine Pull
- Silent Auction
- Music from 107.9 The Mix
Can I use a credit card?
Yes, we can accept credit cards for everything except raffle tickets. Per Indiana Gaming Commission rules, we can only accept cash, checks, or debit cards for raffle ticket sales.
Do I have to be present to win?
Yes, all auction or raffle winners must be present to win. 2017